Mother’s Day Out is a childcare ministry of Lincolnway Christian Church.
We offer a M/W/F or Tu/Th program for children who are age 2 by September 1, 2018.
Children do not need to be potty trained to attend this class.
We offer M/W/F or Tu/Th for age 3 by September 1, 2018.
We offer M/W/F, Tu/Th/F, or M though Th (4 days), or M through F (5 days) for age 4
by September 1, 2018.
Our hours are from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
We operate from September through May.
- To share Christian beliefs through stories, songs, prayers, and experiences, discovering God in His world.
- To minister and care for the entire family, but to mothers in particular, allowing them time for their own activities.
- To provide quality care for children away from their parents by providing stimulating learning activities for independent thinking, social growth and enjoyment.
- To provide a structured, daily routine to enhance the child’s learning.
- To provide opportunities to work and play with others, to begin appreciating others in God’s family.
- To support each family in their Christian family growth and development.
Meet the Staff.
If you have any questions or would you like a tour, we would love to assist you.
Fill out the form below and we will be in contact shortly.
690 East Lincoln Highway
New Lenox, IL, 60451
815-485-3004 ext 203